- I am a night owl. I love sleeping in, unless I’m about to travel or I have overnight guests, in which case I’m up before everyone.
- I met my husband while I was in graduate school in New York City. We are so competitive with one another one of us usually sustains an injury on family vacation. I nearly broke my leg trying to keep up with him the first time we skied together. Our perfect night involves a bottle of wine and a game of Chinese Checkers.
- In 2011 I became a mom, and this has changed everything.
- Since taking my first photography class I haven’t been able to see the world the same. Putting it simply, my eyes are open.
- For eight years I taught high school English in the Metro New York area.
- I sing in the shower, in the car and at least 30 times a day with my daughters.
- In 2011 I published Hoboken Dogs, a photography collection and homage to dogs and the city where I first started my family.
- I am proud of my parallel parking skills.
- I believe less is more, especially when it comes to best friends and photography props.